What are the requirements for a new water service connection application?
  • Brgy. Clearance
  • Cedula/ Any valid ID
  • Inspection Fee Php 150.00
How do I apply for an additional water service connection?

Please visit your Business Area office with the following required documents:

  • Brgy. Clearance
  • Cedula/ Any valid ID
  • Inspection Fee Php 150.00
What are the requirements needed to file a change of ownership?

Please visit the MCWD office at the Old Municipal Hall, Reclamation Area Carigara, 6529, Leyte with the following required documents:

  • Duly accomplished application form
  • Proof of ownership (land title or deed of sale)
  • Transfer of ownership documents
  • Barangay clearance
Why is my water service disconnected?

Water service connections are disconnected by MCWD due to failure of payment on or before the due date or the presence of illegal connection.

Can I request for temporary water service disconnection?

Yes. For voluntary requests for temporary disconnection, a written request by the customer is required. Approval by the MCWD shall be based on reasonable grounds (i.e. moving out or migrating to other area/country; taking a vacation for a period longer than one month, etc.)

Disconnection shall be undertaken on the dates as indicated and agreed upon by both parties. Accounts requested for temporary disconnection are subject to full settlement of any outstanding accounts.

How do I request for water service reconnection?

Reconnection of a disconnected water service shall be implemented after the customer has made full payment of all outstanding charges and under collection (if any), and the appropriate reconnection charge.

Reconnection shall be implemented five days from receipt of request for reconnection and upon presentation of proof of payment.

Note: Disconnection/reconnection of water service connection due to tampering, bypass and other illegal connections shall be subject to the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 8041 or the National Water Crisis Act of 1005 and other applicable laws.

How do I read my water meter?

To know the reading of your water meter, refer to the black dials which are in cubic meters. The red dials and pointers pertain to the reading in liters.

For further assistance, please visit the MCWD office at the Old Municipal Building, Reclamation Area or call our Customer Care Hotline (+63) 917 710 4966.

Why is there a sudden increase in my water bill?

There are many factors that can cause a sudden increase in your billing like changes in the number of persons in the household/account, changes in consumption patterns, a defective water meter, an error in the water meter reading, or an underground leak.

To resolve billing issues, please visit our office or contact our Customer Care Hotline (+63) 917 710 4966.

Who can apply for a new water service connection?

The owner of the property where the service connection will be installed, or his/her authorized representative, may file the application at the Metro Carigara Water District office that has jurisdiction over the property.

Start typing and press Enter to search